The UNED gave the 5ht training workshop on Flexible Learning Environments at the Université Abdelhamid Ibn Badis de Mostaganem with the participation of all the partners.
The aim of the training were to:
· To analyze possibilities related to online learning and integration in Higher Education
· To understand educational technology and innovation in pedagogical contexts
· To analyze methodological strategies and possibilities of active learning
· To evaluate the importance of learning modalities and their advantages and disadvantages.
· To integrate pedagogies and key emerging technologies to different contexts.
· To analyze the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM)
More information can be find in the course content.