During an intensive week, the project partners successfully concluded the first set of training modules that aimed to foster the horizontal competences of the staff members working at the LLL Centres.
This encounter comprised two training modules:
- Marketing of Courses, fully delivered by Covadonga Ordoñez from the University of Alicante (UA)
- Innovative Tools & Techniques, fully delivered by Sebastián Rubén Gómez, Ana Martín, Francisco Javier Cabrerizo and José Manuel Sáez from Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED)
This training workshop engaged a great number of participants (6 per university) who were taught on:
- educational marketing
- marketing tools
- what are the different social media resources that can be used
- how to manage an online platform of students (enrolment, fees, etc) and of trainers (cv, time schedules, etc)
- how to evaluate the course in terms of cost effectiveness
- hybrid education: in situ
The next training workshop is scheduled to take place in Grenoble, from 5th to 7th of May.
More information on subsequent training workshops will be published very soon.